Accrued Payments
    216 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

محتاج مساعده بخصوص "قانون الهيدج"

الســلام عليكم ورحمــــة الله وبركاتـــه
    انا كلمت الدعم الفني لشركة انيستا بخصوص الهيدج , هو قالي الهيدج مسموح بيه
    لكن تحت شروط معينه , المشكلة بقي اني مش قادر افهم الشروط دي تحديدا معناها ايه
    ---------
    me
    can i use hedge strategy in my account ?

Support Manager 552
    Please be informed that you are allowed to hedge positions. However, Instaforex has some rules concerning this trading strategy basis on ****ing and closing deals within short time interval . According to point 3.14.6 of ****ing account agreement -"The trading methods of the Customer including **** and close/**** lock positions with a less than 5-minute interval between them could be exposed by a supplementary expert examination of the trading account. In accord to the results of the supplementary examination the Company reserves the right to correct the outcome of the Customer’s trading by the sum total of such orders
    ---
    me
    that mean i have to hold the position more than 5 min. right ?
    ---
    Support Manager 552
    It is not obligatory to hold your positions more than 5 mins.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Customer including o-pen and close/o-pen lock positions with a less than 5-minute interval between them
    الفقره دي تحديدا عايز افهمها , هل المقصود هنا اني افتح الهيدج الصفقتين بفاصل زمني بين بعض اقل من 5دقائق ؟ والا فاصل زمني اكبر من 5دقائق ؟

2. #2 Collapse post
    خبير فوركس مصر Array
    Accrued Payments
    325 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eragon
    الســلام عليكم ورحمــــة الله وبركاتـــه
    انا كلمت الدعم الفني لشركة انيستا بخصوص الهيدج , هو قالي الهيدج مسموح بيه
    لكن تحت شروط معينه , المشكلة بقي اني مش قادر افهم الشروط دي تحديدا معناها ايه
    ---------
    me
    can i use hedge strategy in my account ?

Support Manager 552
    Please be informed that you are allowed to hedge positions. However, Instaforex has some rules concerning this trading strategy basis on ****ing and closing deals within short time interval . According to point 3.14.6 of ****ing account agreement -"The trading methods of the Customer including **** and close/**** lock positions with a less than 5-minute interval between them could be exposed by a supplementary expert examination of the trading account. In accord to the results of the supplementary examination the Company reserves the right to correct the outcome of the Customer’s trading by the sum total of such orders
    ---
    me
    that mean i have to hold the position more than 5 min. right ?
    ---
    Support Manager 552
    It is not obligatory to hold your positions more than 5 mins.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Customer including o-pen and close/o-pen lock positions with a less than 5-minute interval between them
    الفقره دي تحديدا عايز افهمها , هل المقصود هنا اني افتح الهيدج الصفقتين بفاصل زمني بين بعض اقل من 5دقائق ؟ والا فاصل زمني اكبر من 5دقائق ؟
    أولا أسف على تأخري بالرد
    ثانيا هذه ترجمة للقانون رقم 3,14,6 يوافق العميل على الخضوع لفحص دقيق على حسابه, إذا تم إكتشاف قيام العميل بفتح صفقات و غلقها بفاصل زمنى أقل من 5 دقائق بينهم يتم إلغاء هذه الصفقات. ووفقا لنتائج هذا الفحص تملك الشركة الحق فى تصحيح نتائج تداولات العميل من خلال حساب مجموع تلك الأوامر.
    مع تحياتي, مندوب شركة إنستافوركس

3. #3 Collapse post
    عضو ماسى Array
    Accrued Payments
    216 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdark
    أولا أسف على تأخري بالرد
    ثانيا هذه ترجمة للقانون رقم 3,14,6 يوافق العميل على الخضوع لفحص دقيق على حسابه, إذا تم إكتشاف قيام العميل بفتح صفقات و غلقها بفاصل زمنى أقل من 5 دقائق بينهم يتم إلغاء هذه الصفقات. ووفقا لنتائج هذا الفحص تملك الشركة الحق فى تصحيح نتائج تداولات العميل من خلال حساب مجموع تلك الأوامر.
    حبيب قلبي يا ريس :d
    خد وقتك زي ما انتا عايز انا عارف انك عندك ضغوط كتيره , انا وصلت لصفحة الاتفاقيه والقاونين العربيه لاول مره من ساعة تقريبا
    فا قراءت رقم القانون 3.14.6 "اللي حضرتك نزلته" وقولت ادخل اكتب القانون بالعربي لاقيت حضرتك اضافت رد
    عموما شكرا علي التعب والمجهود اللي حضرتك بتقدمه لينا.

4. #4 Collapse post
    خبير فوركس مصر Array
    Accrued Payments
    325 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eragon
    حبيب قلبي يا ريس :d
    خد وقتك زي ما انتا عايز انا عارف انك عندك ضغوط كتيره , انا وصلت لصفحة الاتفاقيه والقاونين العربيه لاول مره من ساعة تقريبا
    فا قراءت رقم القانون 3.14.6 "اللي حضرتك نزلته" وقولت ادخل اكتب القانون بالعربي لاقيت حضرتك اضافت رد
    عموما شكرا علي التعب والمجهود اللي حضرتك بتقدمه لينا.
    العفو ده واجب أخي الكريم اي شيء انا بالخدمة
    مع تحياتي, مندوب شركة إنستافوركس

5. #5 Collapse post
    Banned Array
    Accrued Payments
    59 USD
    Thanks
    سلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
    اانا لسه جديده
    هنا يايت المشرفين
    يفيدووووك

تقبل مروري

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #6 Collapse post
    Banned Array
    Accrued Payments
    353 USD
    Thanks
    انا جديد بالمنتدي ارجو توضيح اقوي لسؤال العضو لانه يهمني

لان شركه انستا هي الافضل بالنسبه لي

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

+ Reply to Thread