PDA

View Full Version : I finally was eventually able to set up and run Dofus Kamas

Rskingdom
11-19-2019, 05:37
I finally was eventually able to set up and run Dofus Kamas (https://www.ezdofus.com/) without issues so I would love to begin playing my downtime and find out all of the new updates that have come out but most importantly attempt a new class.I would like to test Eliotrop, fogernaut, rogue or ouginak.I have hear that elio and rogues are incredibly hard to learn and play below 11/6 and since I will essentially start from zero I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations among this courses? I've not knowledge on these courses not the characteristics which should be us on the early game (I know Bi-elementals are a big thing now in dofus but this is after lv 120+). Guides or any comments you might have will be helpful! I will be playing ilyzaelle I began a cra but realized I needed something new.

Fogger, elio, xelor and rogue are courses with a gameplay that differs from other courses. That's the chief reason they're harder to play and occasionally less appropriate in certain situations.They are not especially impossible to play and do not require 11/6 over other classes, it will just make your life easier but that's true for every class.Nowadays a great deal of paths are available for every single personality and your element will mostly depends upon your preferences. I would suggest that you to have a look at the spells you'll have in early levels (before degree 100) for every class that you are interested in and then decide what you would rather use.

I wouldn't suggest Omni or double elements until level 150 at least and I will personally remain mono with most of my classes (excepted for fogger on your case).For early amounts, the gobball (and royal gobball) set provides you the chance to play int or str, the toady set, along with a loony tofu cloak will be a great beginning for an agi set and to get a cha set, you may use an akwadala or a ice hockey Kwak set that are excellent choices before degree 45. As you're playing on Ily, I think I'd choose fogger for a better/easier solo experience but I believe rogue and Elio can also be gods in Royal plays, but that I won't mix the learning curve with needing to buy Kamas Dofus Retro (https://www.ezdofus.com/) play solo after a lengthy time rest. But again that's only preferences.I would also like to urge you our guild listing on Ily which could help you find mates and friends!