PDA

View Full Version : Most passing yards in a game in the NFL

MMOexpshop
01-21-2020, 05:21
I drafted a 5th round QB, name is Derrick Snelling, in my Bengals franchise. I traded away Madden 20 coins (https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-20/Coins.html) due to poor performance and was able to find a 1st rounder from him, but that left me with Ryan finley as my starter. I wanted to see if I could develop him I didn't take any QB's in the first 4 rounds, but then decided I need to locate a backup at least, just in case there wasn't any actual veteran existence QB backup in free agency. He ended up being a 72 overall across the board with development. He obviously became my instant starter and has become an 89 total x- variable at the start of year 4, with 1 MVP title, two QB of the year awards, 3 ace bowls, OROY, 2 Super Bowl rings, and 1 Super Bowl MVP.

In addition, he holds the rookie record of most passing touchdowns in a game and year, most passing yards in a game in the NFL, and is 2nd on the list of passing yards and touchdowns in a season. Did I mention that as a rookie, he'd 85 agility and speed, with 94 fracture sack. He is my favourite pick I have made for the mere actuality that he was a later pick and proven to be much more than anybody expected. I'd cheat the machine signing all of the top free agents and send them away for the maximum bidder and just rule out the drafts, you do it you get a fairly good general understanding of exactly what Madden players are worth drafting.

Congratulations coach! You have been chosen to coach in the pro bowland to buy Mut 20 coins (https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-20/Coins.html) after the season you have had, I couldn't consider anyone more fitting! "The browns were really making there case for Super Bowl contenders this really takes them down a notch". "Not just the yards but also the three passing touchdowns..." Can't recall the precise quote, but that is essentially what I get out of commentary in the week following a running back comes with a statline like that. No clue why, but they insist on speaking about him throwing touchdowns, despite being the back. I guess they're getting ready for just how Lamar Jackson's going to alter the league?

I got one at which it said"I am not sure why you got selected.. Once I only won one match and did a sim. I had an OL Madden player make the pro bowl which was it.I still love these scenarios. When they're on point, they're immersive. When they are off kilter, they're ridiculous.Those items are becoming more and more ridiculous. I had a RB currently on IR with the fan favorite broken sternum bitching since he wasnt being used.Marquise Brown, who leads the team in touchdown receptions with 24, complained to me that he was not getting enough work from the offense. That was fun.