PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 is eating my own system living

wfuuopy
07-30-2020, 05:19
I have played nearly 200 hoursand today while I was doing among those story missions fighting the 3 with the 6 and PSO2 Meseta for sale (https://www.pso2ah.com/) the brand new 4(Zeno for context here) it finished and I got a blank screen with the HUD. I had to depart. So I rebooted I could not relaunch and I still couldn't. It duplicated itself in the background into a different folder in /mutable. I've discovered over 495,653 files at over 174GB, exactly what the true frick? It is multiplying on my driveway and I have had to strip all the permissions so that I could get my hard drive space back. I see that it is an issue as I've looked about, but has Sega stated anything besides they are currently working on it? I truly love Phantasy Star Online 2, but I am not likely to keep doing house maid service on a launcher.

It ties into Microsoft Store issues. I would highly recommend utilizing the PSO2 Tweaker and calling it a day. It will download and upgrade Phantasy Star Online 2 for you personally and doesn't come with all of the various Microsoft Store bugs. Yeah, I may have to. After 4 hours of wasting a good portion of my sport day and removing all of the documents I finally got it up and running but I dread it will just replicate 42, when I awaken in the morning. It's kind of humorous. It was nice. Then this past upgrade came out, while lots of different people were having issues I wasn't and now I'm one of those victims it sounds. I'll login after I wake up and see exactly what it looks like. I might need to give that a try.

I fired the system up this morning and was starting PSO2 and hey look we get desktop! So I uninstalled it, then went back manually so I could remove it. Once again, stripped all of the permissions so that I could eliminate it and clicked"Permanently Delete" therefore it would not move to the recycle bin. FREEDOM!!!

The thing is however is that the pso2 tweaker was the go to tweaker for playing pso2 jp for many decades, and also the reason is for its microsoft shop that is buggy/bad. It works for games that don't require bad although a launcher for games that do need one like pso2. Since it is coming later on then you don't really need the MS Store to set up pso2.

Is it worth and satisfying? Crafting/gathering is"meh" at PSO2. Fundamentally for gathering, you've got 100 stamina, it costs 1 time to be gathered by 10 stamina. So essentially 10 times you can gather before out of stamina. Stamina refills at a slow speed, it takes about 5 hours to refill (or spend SG to fill it quicker ). Fishing and Collecting have their own endurance pub. In terms of crafting you can craft rings. Which are helpful. But since the stuff is slow and rare, it is going to cheap meseta pso2 (https://www.pso2ah.com/) take to upgrade a ring.