PDA

View Full Version : Runescape as well as Outriders aren't always two games that players will think of tog

hgdgsvhgvuj
07-05-2022, 10:38
I must admit, I've not been a big fan of Old School RuneScape for some time. Because of Shattered League looking to mix up the normal levelling experience and the sweet experience-gain multiplier which makes the whole experience way more efficient, this could be what I need to return to it.

These leagues have proven effective in attracting the interest by the Old School RuneScape community, with the former Trailblazer league back in 2020 drawing in 170,000 players. We're hoping that the league will succeed as well this time around.

The Shattered League is running from today until March 3. So if you've been meaning to return to Old School RuneScape, this could be the best time to make it happen. If you're considering jumping into Old School RuneScape, let us know below what's your reason!

Runescape as well as Outriders aren't always two games that players will think of together So, seeing an Runescape player join r/Outriders might be a shock. But, it did lead to an interesting post and a conversation between fans of both games. All of it comes down to a single former Jagex employees: David Osborne, otherwise known to the Runescape community as Mod Osborne.

Osborne recently announced on LinkedIn that he's leaving Jagex after 15 years of editing content along with narrative design and lead design. This was a decision he made according to him, to "test [his] experience within the industry." Osborne is leaving Jagex and will join Square Enix on the publishing part, as a Senior Designer. He'll be overseeing "some wonderful games" beginning with Outriders.

This information prompted Redditor FatNWackyRS to reach out to members of r/Outriders with an easy message about Mod Osborne and describe him as the "warm and friendly "Dad" face at Jagex." FatNWackyRS describes the various things Osborne has performed for the community through the years, with a focus on clips, like performing as Mod Elfborne to promote Prifddinas (an Elf City in Runescape) as well as joining livestreams and contributing to Jagex's mission.

If you want to know more about RuneScape gold, please visit*rsorder.com