PDA

View Full Version : FREE Forex signals

Igors Zujevs
04-28-2014, 11:39
Hello, my name is Kaji Holkz. I am Deputy Director of company **I TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD.
I would like to introduce you to a revolutionary company, which is the first and only company in the world with such peculiar and previously unprecedented business module.
We are confident in what we do and we know what we are able to achieve. It is the reason to offer an opportunity of something that did not exist before to people all over the world.
Now everyone has an opportunity to change their ways and trade on Forex currency market as a professional.
We hire ‘’Million dollar traders’’ and highest elite class analysts to provide our customers with highest quality services.
On June 30th **I TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LTD will launch its own private Forex Broker- FAT FOX TRADING LTD, as well as we will have our own trading terminals- FatFoxTrader4. You are more than welcome to earn right in our Forex Broker.
Shall you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or phone. We will be happy to assist you.

Please visit our website www.fatfox-investment.com to get to know more.

Sincerely, Kaji Holkz

bayarak84
08-06-2014, 16:19
thanx dear we will see

محمد السيد محمد
08-06-2014, 17:02
welcume Kaji Holkz .. we are cant write english in thed dite so
انا ارحب بيك في منتدانا ونرجو لك التوفيق .. والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ..