Made of upward Drawves, Gnomes, Humans and Night Elves at the stage in Azeroth's history, the Alliance is a collection of peoples tall and short. Accustomed to cooler climes and adopting nature, they signify both economical classic wow gold and spiritual ways of life. Here would be that alliance races are best for every course, if you're seeking to play on the good side of this story.

There were dozens upon dozens of nights where I, as a young unemployed man, stayed up before the sun rose while enjoying World of Warcraft. I jumped to the game during The Burning Crusade and played with dedication until a stage during Wrath of Lich King. Something about the game for had changed I dropped, or maybe something had changed, and it no longer fit into my own life. I left World of Warcraft behind, ready never to look back.

I overlooked vanilla WoW in the moment, as I said, but this promise of revisiting the match in a form that is closer to what I recall it being was incredibly enticing, and as the launching of WoW Classic came nearer, I became desperate to play with it.

I intentionally chose to play on the least populated server and was hit with wait days to buy classic gold wow to log in during peak hours, forcing me to make a personality on an RP server so that I could actually play someplace. After logged in, you found hundreds upon hundreds of people running around, all doing the very same quests as you, and taking up all of the mobs you want to kill. For about a week, leveling was difficult. The news reports about people queueing up for mobs so they could advance were quite real, however, in most WoW servers, it was every man for himself.