+ Reply to Thread

Thread: There is still no ability difference.

1. #1 Collapse post
    عضو جديد Array
    Accrued Payments
    0 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

There is still no ability difference.

Sizeups aren't difficult to use and do not demand a great deal of skill. Dribbling has a lot more to do with only spamming a combo it must also do with NBA 2K Coins a change of pace aswell. A match with sizeups that automatically set the pace of a movement will be a whole lot easier to use as opposed to a game in which you are required to make your own speed and use that for your benefit. You can't moonwalk or perform glitchy moves today and that's making people angry, even though they're often the same people which were complaining about ut. I think the precise opposite. The moves go together more easily this season. Prove me a combo and I'll believe it. As I said, demonstration was out for a day with brand new controls and default option packages. Lets return to this when the full game is out for a week. I bet it will be better. It's impossible for combos to be greater compared to 16 or 17 (the two best 2k games) when 1 I'm referring to it being smoother than 20, and 2 there's been no opportunity to locate shit yet.

Plus you attempt doing smooth combos with Paul George and kawhi Leonard at 19 or even 20. They are most likely trying to make it harder for individuals to spam combos. I am not digging the shot meter at all of my shots are actually just off I am not the best player but at least with 2k20 I could manage to create 3 pointers on this it is either too short or an airball hopefully that changes in the actual match but idk?

The game is legit crap. . Sorry to say:-LRB- bourght it last year in hopes of spots but after playing the demo for a couple of hours. . Im not gonna purchase 2k21 for sure. Reasons:Minimal to no modifications in the flow of the game - However the slow, robotic sense in movement and shooting.Testet such as a 99 overall"Shot Creator" with maxed out shooting and 80's layup and dunks. Even when hitting damm close to ideal launch on all open shots. . He still missed 90% of them. A 99 OVERALL RATED PLAYER??? Crap. and YES oppent

AI still makes 90 percent of their posted up fade away jumpers from 3, no matter that it is. Played a match today where Giannis went 10/11 in the 3 point line xD Yep. I had the same issue. I moved 11/34 for FG, and'd 0/8 3s. My 3 rating was 91. ****ing horrible. I currently have an easier time hitting threes with Buy NBA 2K MT Coins a 61 3 point shot on a PF at 2k20. 2k21 is ****ing garbage. And the shooter meter is ****ing trash.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. الاعضاء التاليين يشكرون Dingbest علي هذه المشاركة المفيدة

Unregistered (1)

3. #2 Collapse post
    عضو جديد Array
    Accrued Payments
    0 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is also a multitude of games that are constantly updated.

4. الاعضاء التاليين يشكرون adeline علي هذه المشاركة المفيدة

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread