Closed Thread
Page 500 of 519 ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 ...
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5181

Thread: شرح الدايفرجنس فيديو هام جدا

1. #4991 Collapse post
    عضو نشيط Array
    Accrued Payments
    16 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته حياكم الله يا اخوان
    صراحة هذا موضوع جميل جدا صراحة كلامك بدل على الخبرة الكبيرة أنا استفدت منه ولو إنى لسة مبتدأ
    لكن قدرت أفهم حاجات كتير
    واود ان اشكركم على هذا المجهود الكبير جعله الله في ميزان حسناتكم

MEERCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #4992 Collapse post
    Banned Array
    Accrued Payments
    364 USD
    Thanks
    ‎السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته مشكور اخي الكريم علي طرح هذا الموضوع المهم ولكني لي وجهة نظر في هذا الموضوع فدائما ما تتعدد الاساليب والاستراتيجيات ويبقي دائما ادارة راس المال هي اهم اسباب النجاح لأي تداول علي الاطلاق مهما تعددت المؤشرات والتحليلات الفنية والاساسية وهذة هي وجهة نظري مع تمنياتي بالتوفيق والنجاح.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #4993 Collapse post
    Banned Array
    Accrued Payments
    364 USD
    Thanks
    ‎السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته مشكور اخي الكريم علي طرح هذا الموضوع المهم ولكني لي وجهة نظر في هذا الموضوع فدائما ما تتعدد الاساليب والاستراتيجيات ويبقي دائما ادارة راس المال هي اهم اسباب النجاح لأي تداول علي الاطلاق مهما تعددت المؤشرات والتحليلات الفنية والاساسية وهذة هي وجهة نظري مع تمنياتي بالتوفيق والنجاح.

4. #4994 Collapse post
    خبير فوركس مصر Array
    قابلت الضيوف
    34 (ضيف فوركس مصر)
    Accrued Payments
    388 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,658 Times in 472 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    شكرا لك اخي الكريم علي هذا الموضوع
    بالفعل الدايفرجنس من المواضيع التي تقوم بتحديد بدايه اتجاه جديد و نهايه التجاه الحالي بشكل جيد جدا بالاضافه الي شرحك المتيز للموضوع

5. #4995 Collapse post
    عضو جديد Array
    Accrued Payments
    1 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    شرح جميل ولكني لا اعلم اين اجد هذه المواشرات.
    ارجو من احد الاعضاء المساعده وفقكم الله

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you
    Frankly this is a very nice subject frankly your words instead of the great experience I benefited from him even if I was a beginner
    But I understood that I understood many needs
    I would like to thank you for this great effort that God has made in the balance of your good deeds

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings. Thank you my brother for putting this important subject, but I have a point of view in this subject, there are always multiple methods and strategies and always keep the management of ******* is the most important reasons for the success of any circulation at all, no matter how many indicators and technical analysis and fundamental This is my view with My wishes for success and success.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Thank you my dear brother for this topic
    Indeed, the Divergence is one of the topics that sets the beginning of a new direction and the end of the current trend very well in addition to your distinct explanation of the topic

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Peace be upon you and God 's mercy and blessings .. Thank you my dear brother for this wonderful information and, God willing, good luck to all, God willing, thank you dear brother for this wonderful video and God willing, good luck to all God willing
    I accept the traffic of my brother, may God's peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings. Thank you my brother for putting this important subject but I have a point of view in this subject. There are always multiple methods and strategies and always keep the management of ******* is the most important reasons for the success of any trading whatsoever, no matter how many indicators and technical and fundamental analysis and this is my point of view with my wishes Good luck and success.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

thanks brother
    A wonderful and wonderful topic we hope to complete as soon as possible to include good information useful. Thank you very much
    With success
    Accept my traffic

6. #4996 Collapse post
    عضو جديد Array
    Accrued Payments
    5 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    الديفرجنس من المواضيع المهمه الي كنت عايز اتعلمها بس انا شايف في الشارت في بعض حالات الديفرجن بس السعر لم ينعكس ما هو السبب جزاك الله كل خير

7. #4997 Collapse post
    عضو محترف Array
    Accrued Payments
    58 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته مشكور يا اخي الكريم على هذا الموضوع الاكثر من رائع والمميز وفي الناهية اهدي تحياتي للجميع :):)

8. #4998 Collapse post
    عضو محترف Array
    Accrued Payments
    96 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته كل التقدير لك أخى المحترم على هذا الموضوع الرائع الجميل استفدت منه كثيرا أرجو الربح للجميع شكرا لك والسلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

9. #4999 Collapse post
    عضو نشيط Array
    Accrued Payments
    10 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
    بسم لله الرحمن الرحيم
    شكرا جزبلا اخي الفاضل على مجهودك الجبار لتعطينا كل ماعندك من علم ونشاط وانشالله اقوم بتجربه الطريقه واجيب ان كانت جيده او لا

10. #5000 Collapse post
    Banned Array
    Accrued Payments
    364 USD
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 500 of 519 ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 ...

Subscribe to this Thread (40)