It was a great way, before that pivotal match against the Nets, to unload my frustrations on my interviewer Candace Green and see my supporters grow in number and also my personal "brand" increase over virtually every measurement. In other sports video games I-first vituperation typically gets you a passively aggressive suggestion that players shouldn't be like that.

I've come to expect this: sports video games are important PR for the leagues that license them, and game developers usually want to portray them and their players in the best possible light. It's fortunate that the NBA as well as 2K Sports have a trusting enough connection that the inevitable conflict and conflicts that occur in the professional sport can be handled and resolved authentically. The result is a career in which I feel part of the action rather than a product that is being taken advantage of.

New season is set to feature His Airness, Michael Jordan and the championship-winning Chicago Bulls. Season 2 will have new rewards for both MyTEAM and MyCAREER. In MyCAREER at the 40th level, achieving the 40th level during Season 2 will earn the Skeleton Mascot. On the other hand, the reward for MyTEAM for reaching Level 40 is a Pink Diamond Kevin Garnett.If you want to know more about product information can go to nba2king.